This User Agreement constitutes a binding contract between you, the participant, and Riders On Roll Adventures Pvt. Ltd., the service provider, with regard to the use of various services that are provided by Riders On Roll Adventures Pvt. Ltd. Please read these terms & conditions and our general information carefully before your tour booking with us. Riders On Roll Adventures Pvt. Ltd is a company incorporated under the laws of India, provides various travel related services through its Website (www.ridersonroll.com). Services are offered to the participant conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in this Agreement. For the removal of doubts, it is clarified that availing of the Services by the participant constitutes an acknowledgement and acceptance by the participant of this Agreement. If the participant does not agree with any part of such terms, conditions and notices, the participant must not avail our Services. Additionally, the Service Provider itself may provide terms and guidelines that govern particular features, offers or the operating rules and policies applicable to each additional service (for example, flights, hotel reservations, packages, etc.). The participant shall be responsible for ensuring compliance with the terms and guidelines or operating rules and policies of the Service Provider with whom the participant elects to deal, including terms and conditions set forth in a Service Providers’ fare rules, contract of carriage or house rules. Riders On Roll Adventures Pvt. Ltd reserves the right not to accept any order placed by the participant through the Website without assigning any reason thereof. Any contract to provide any service by us is not complete until full money towards the service is received from the participant and accepted by Riders On Roll Adventures Pvt. Ltd.
By registering or joining any of the Event organized by Riders On Roll Adventures Pvt. Ltd., it is assumed that you have read, understood & agreed to the following.
- The Organizers reserves the right to modify or substitute any of these terms and conditions of the Event from time to time as they deem fit. If there is ambiguity in any of the provisions, the Organizers shall be the authority to interpret and in so doing, the Organizers will take into account the interests of all the affected participants.
- The Organizers reserves the right to cancel the Event at any time without prior notice to the Participant, in which case the Organizer will make effort to inform the Participant prior to the date of the event.
- If the Event has to be cancelled, there shall be no refund of fees paid unless the Organizers deems fit to give a refund and the Organizers shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused.
- All activities & Events carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
- You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident/ Natural calamity can happen & you agree that organizer shall not be held responsible for the any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances (artificial or natural).
- ln emergency situation, you consent to any medical treatment recommended by a qualified medical practitioner (this could include inoculations, blood transfusions, surgery or the use of anesthetic).
- You understood that the photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose. You consent to allow organizers to photograph you and allow them to use for publicity purpose. You also consent to allow organizers to use the photograph clicked by you for publicity purpose.
- You understood that a certain level of acceptable behavior is required to participate in outdoor activities and that you may be excluded from activities if this level is not maintained. I understand that organizer will not be responsible for the supervision of any participant excluded from activities.
- There will be no fee refund if the event is cancelled for reason of force majeure i.e. due to occurrence of incidents that are beyond the control of the Organizers and which renders it impossible or unsafe to hold the event.
- Completion of the official entry form, including online registration, confirms the Participant's agreement to abide by the relevant rules and regulations of the Organizers and the Sponsors.
- In consideration of the Participant's use of the Event's Website, the Participant agrees to: (i) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about the Participant contained in any registration form (such information being the "Registration Data"); (ii) maintain the security of the Participant's password and identification; and (iii) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. The Organizers may contact the Participant from time to time by email. Any notice sent to the email address registered with the Organizers shall be deemed as received by the Participant.
- If the Participant provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or the Organizers has grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the Organizers may suspend or terminate the Participant's registration and refuse any and all current or future use of the Event's Website (or any parts thereof).
- Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the Organizers to ensure the participants' safety, participants ride entirely at their own risk and responsibility, and the Organizers will not be responsible or held liable for any injury or death howsoever arising from training for or during participation in the ride.
- Participants agree that if they are injured or taken ill or otherwise suffer any detriment whatsoever, they irrevocably authorize the Event officials and/or organizers to, at their sole risk and cost, to transport them to a medical facility and/or administer emergency medical treatment and they waive all claims that might result from such transport and/or treatment or delay or deficiency therein. Participants shall pay or reimburse to their medical and emergency expenses and authorize to incur the same.
- In case of any illness or injury caused or death suffered by Participants due to any force majeure event including but not limited to fire, riots or other civil disturbances, earthquakes, storms, typhoons or any terrorist act, none of the sponsors of the Event or any entity/authorities and/or officials and/or any contractor and/or any of Riders On Roll, its directors, officials, employees or volunteers or any persons or entities associated with the Event or the directors, employees, agents or representatives of all or any of the aforementioned shall be held liable by the Participant and/or their representatives.
- Participants understand that all applicable rules for participation must be followed and that the sole responsibility for their personal safety remains with them, including their physical and emotional preparation and fitness to participate in the Event and/or the program. Participants are strongly encouraged to go for a medical examination and/or consult their medical practitioner prior to registration and before the actual ride day.
- Participants accept these risks, and all others arising from these events, even if arising from the negligence, gross negligence or negligent rescue by those associated in any manner with the Event and programs they may be involved in, the venue at which this Event and/or the program takes place or by those organizing, officiating or participating in the Event and/or program, including their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, servants, volunteers and representatives (the "Releases").
- Participants give a full release and waiver of liability and all claims that they have, or may have in the future against Riders On Roll and all other Releases from all liability for any loss, damage, injury or expense that they may suffer as a result of their participation in any part or parts of the Event and/or program or their presence at any venue at which they may take place, due to any cause whatsoever including the forms of negligence set forth in above point or from any breach of contract or statutory duty or other care including any duty of care owed under the relevant law on the part of the Releases.
- Participants agree not to institute legal proceedings and further agree to indemnify and save harmless the Releases from all expenses, fees, liability or damage award or cost of any type whatsoever arising from their participation in the Event and/or program; i) Participants understand, agree and irrevocably permit Riders On Roll to share the information given by them in the registration application, which all/any Releases associated with the Event, at its own discretion.
- Participants understand and agree that in the event of any dispute arising between them and/or Riders On Roll and/or the Releases, the same shall be governed by the laws of India.
- The data on the reverse side of the participant's' bib number must be completed in full and accurately. Participants must wear the assigned bib number on his/her chest. Participants who are not wearing a bib number will be taken off the course by security officers/officials.
- A participant must retire from the race immediately, if required to do so by any member of the official medical staff, Race Director, Referee and/or Security Officer.
- Once registration has been duly processed, there will be no fee refund for participants who do not eventually take part in the Event for whatever reason.
- The Organizer reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the Event, for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising and distribution to the Sponsors.
- The Organizer reserves the right to limit and/or refuse entry without giving any reason and notice.
- The Organizer will not entertain nor be in any way responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete or inaccurate entry details in the registration form
- Ride category and ride entry are strictly non transferable
- Participants who commence before the actual start time of his/her registered ride for will be disqualified.
- Participants who do not start on time from respective flag off will be disqualified and for safety reasons may not be allowed to start.
- Participants below the age of 18 are required to obtain parental/guardian's consent and complete the relevant indemnity declaration form as deemed necessary by the Organizers upon online registration or in person registration, failing which, the Organizers reserves the right to refuse entry to any applicant under the age of 18.
- For prize winners or possible prize winners, disputes and appeals must be made immediately within 30 minutes of the published results on the results notice board on site or immediately after the prize presentation, whichever is earlier, failing which the Organizers reserves the right not to entertain any disputes or appeals thereafter
70% refund if cancellation is made more than 90 days prior to the date of departure date of the event.
50% refund if cancellation is made more than 60 days and less than 90 days prior to the departure date of the event.
30% refund if cancellation is made more than 30 days and less than 60 days prior to the departure date of the event.
NO refund will be made if cancellation is made within 30 days prior to the departure date of the event.
Please note that cancellation charges are calculated on the Total amount payable and not of advance amount paid.
Riders On Roll Adventures Pvt. Ltd. will not be responsible for any losses incurred for any train/air/bus/taxi bookings, hotel bookings or extension to the camp done by clients/participants (either independently or through us)
Refund will be paid only by NEFT /cheque after 10 days of the completion of event. Even in case of event cancelled by Riders On Roll the same process will be followed.
Transfer of booking to another event will be permitted where feasible and will be at the discretion of the management and participant consent.
If the management cancels the Event and transfer of the booking is done, the full amount will be transferred to the new event.
If the participant cancels a booking and opts for transfer of the booking to any other event, only the refund amount (as per applicable policy), will be transferred to the new event.
In case participant cancels the booking of an event where transfer of booking is done, the participant will be refunded the amount as per applicable cancellation policy.
In case of cancellation of any event due to reasons beyond control (like Natural calamities, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.), refund shall be payable with respect to the given refund norms.